krankshaft format solution found

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 3 19:08:33 EDT 2011

On 4/3/11, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at carlaz.com> wrote:
> In the scheme of things, no probably not a big deal ... ;)  I mean, I'm not
> stuck in the middle of a civil war, nor have tsunamis or earthquakes leveled
> my house, nor I am I (to my knowledge) being wickedly irradiated.  So if I
> can't get a vinyl record, then (especially considering I have no means of
> playing such a thing), I will probably survive ....
>
> Still, all the other jazz aside, I do think the "brave new world" of online
> communication and distribution contain considerable opportunities for
> artists -- "opportunities", though, which are not at all the same thing as
> out-and-out "advantages"!  It is, after all, probably easier to make decent
> sounding music (regardless of how good that music may be" than ever before.
> It is easier to find people who might like your music (regardless of what
> kind of music it is) in the farthest-flung corners of the world, communicate
> with those people, and make one's music accessible to them in some way.  And
> even if international travel, however easier now than it may have once been,
> is still not easy enough to play gigs around the world, it is at the very
> least easier than ever to let your local fans know when and where you'll be
> performing, and to help get them spread the word.
>
> What may be _harder_ than ever before is catching and holding people's
> attention -- at least long enough to get them to part with their money for a
> ticket, a download, a CD, a T-shirt, or whatever it is that you might be
> vending directly or indirectly.
>
> Cheers,
> Carl

Absolutely agreed
before I try my best to stop making a whetever it may be that I always
may be making of myself, I just want to share that for me, ending up
still alive and living (for various reasons), totally alone about 360
days a year, relcaiming things on vinyl that I lost has been my
passion since 2007. I am not even a "vinyl person" really, just a
46-year old retracing the child part of me that wanted my "stuff"
back. I have done so well, and also had a lot of struggle, that I am
toning down "mining operations" and I expect to have more money for
things over on that side of the POND. pretty soon.
I cal tell I have "randomly" received some contact with radiation
it's freaky
like the "background strych-ie feeling" for anyone familiar with "that stuff"
night
May we all have access to our preferred "music pill" of choice, and
not have the red or blue colour affect the other ones!!!