krankshaft format solution found

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 3 20:20:57 EDT 2011

Original VCDs still sell in Asia but are not a big thing. Most files seem to
sell in DVD format with a  few BDs around. People will buy them, despite
pirating, if the price is low enough VCDs are so much worse to watch than
DVDs that they are not of much interest-- they wouldn't sell them in Europe
as they were so easily copied. (I still have a Hawkwind VCD of *Chronicle of
the Black Sword*, not that its any use to me.

Most people will be watching digital TV and movies from torrents now if they
know how!