krankshaft format solution found

Jamun jason_gregory at TALK21.COM
Wed Apr 6 06:51:14 EDT 2011

Regarding MKV. You are correct. Its the choice of the Blu Ray ripper. Apple etc will never
support it as its open source. But its easy to build a PC that does. Check out XBMC. Use
the linux build on an ION based mini itx atom board and you have all you need. Mine
plays over HDMI into my receiver and I watch allmy high def movie "backups" in perfect
quality on a large full HD plasma screen. In fact its better than blu ray as its instant on,
without stupid ads etc. XBMC will also play back nearly all video and audio format etc.
Total cost of PC, circa 200 euros.