krankshaft format solution found

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 6 07:11:00 EDT 2011

I didn't know you could build an Atom machine with those capabilities so
cheaply. My Fujitusu laptop does the job well enough, but cost more.

Steve my mini-mac works (in another room) well as a media player too and is
impressively small, even if it needs more wires (Apple don't want to admit
to HDMI either). I have issues with Macs too, but Windows has a lot of
problems too, I'm am too lazy to go with Linux. i will not buy an iPod or an
iPhone..