Mac Mini/XBMC - was krankshaft format solution found

Jamun jason_gregory at TALK21.COM
Wed Apr 6 12:44:06 EDT 2011

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:25:19 +0100, John Rennie <hawkfan at RATSAUCE.CO.UK> wrote:

>I run Windows XP on my Mac Mini courtesy of Bootcamp.
>
>In fact I use XBMC on it as mentioned by Jamun.
>
>In fact I'm on the XBMC development team :-)
>
>JR

Dont tell me you also run your ratsauce file server off a macmini as well:)

But that is a real question. I was thinking of doing something like you have
done with the Hawkwind boots. I am just building a very low power
consumption machine now for 365/24/7 use and wanted it to be a web server,
FTP server etc. What machine do you use, or is it hosted on a site etc etc.