krankshaft format solution found

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 6 13:57:32 EDT 2011

you know, the showering love to ease the people who "front" to cover
personal inefficiencys :)
I was certainly not "having a real go" in ANY way at forum members!!
But I really mean that society at large is a SICK muthafukka from
where I sit, and I am willing to go far to shove my symbolic middle
finger any place it can go if I think it might help in the least
PLEASE, I was only "fronting" my own inadequacy-
FWIW (probably notta), saw a show on public TV about Apple monstrous
ad campaigning in the 80's, I think it was