krankshaft format solution found

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 6 16:22:51 EDT 2011

The employees at the local grocery store, where I make Charlie
Estavez/Sheen look like nothing, on a  daily basis, seem  to get a
morbid kick out of my otherwise frightening antics-
that said, if I am responosble for ANY tension or bad blood, I am
willing to be the victim of the virtual version of the game the
janitor on "Scrubs" invented . "jiggly ball" I think it was