krankshaft format solution found? last one

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 6 17:19:26 EDT 2011

i meant if I am repsonsible for introducing a "virus!!"
you guys know I don't know how to work that either
hehehe
also, I have "cliqued" on the grocery store SO many times I wish I
could show video-you guys would crack up. But I did exagerrate (in
that I count my blessings and tone it down)) and now I just give tham
a VERY hard time and no longer scare the customers. and they all
"love" me as their "problem customer" except for one lady employee who
is very prim and proper-(take her time to recover) (she hated that the
managers were afraid to approach me when she called them. All about
getting a free drink refill)
anyway, I think my intital reasons to even post today was to joke
about the "keywords" making me recall that I (think I ) got a random
dose of Japan, which I do think I did and I may appeal to you later to
assure me this is impossible.
I now step out and leave computer discussion where it belongs
And yes, I do not envy the US work ethic and general wages at this time