Mac Mini/XBMC - was krankshaft format solution found

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 6 21:42:58 EDT 2011

I wouldn't downgrade a Mac by installing Bootcamp (I hate Mac snobbery too
but they are faster)-- PCs are cheap anyway. I am curious about the XMBC,
but does it do anything a PC/ Mac can't? Both seem to play any type of video
if you download the codec, using VLC for example).