krankshaft format solution found? last one

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 7 00:26:19 EDT 2011

Cool! I just had some fun looking at that. I had no idea that existed. I
managed to get it to run using
Speculator<http://www.spectaculator.com/downloads/specvista.php>,
a ZX emulator, and found out some interesting trivia.

What happened to these bands?

The 3 Stupid Laws, Short Commercial Break (with Capt Sensible and Trev),
Shit from Hell, Chaos Factory, Panchito's High Rockers?

I am sure the recommended places to eat no longer exist! :)