krankshaft format solution found? last one

Steve Pond steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Thu Apr 7 09:51:40 EDT 2011

Shit from Hell, was Trev, his mate Roland on drums, fred on bass and me on wasp, we played one gig in a pub doing r&r standards, then the police came and it all ended in chaos!

short commercial break was ICU plus captain sensible, they supported ICU at Dingwalls and only played TV commercials..

Both just silly one off's.. panchito's high rockers were ICU under anther name playing "the nightclub set" at pubs & bars to raise some cash! Did quite a few shows, mainly at production village in cricklewood..

Cosmic Fantasy, like Come Fly With Us was by a band called Nebula who vanished without trace in 1979.. Expect a third song from their cannon on the new Krankie CD :o)

-S.