krankshaft format solution found

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Apr 7 14:46:40 EDT 2011

On 06 Apr 2011, at 08:48 , Jonathan Smith wrote:
> The iPad is a farce but Mac know their marketing. Do you know anyone who
> actually uses their iPad? Ebooks are an inevitability but the iPad is
> neither chalk nor cheese.

Actually, I use our iPad all the time -- except when my wife and baby daughter are using it -- both at work and at home.  If I had the money, I would readily buy 2 more so that there were enough to go around. :) Such a tablet device suits my needs very well.  On the other hand, I have little interest in a traditional laptop or a smartphone (including iPhones); I don't really have much use for those either.  I have an iPod, but it mostly gets used as a portable music storage that can be easily plugged into the car stereo; I don't ever really have a situation these days where listening to the iPod with headphones is useful to me.  Alas, capacity of portable music players doesn't yet stretch the current 1TB size of the digital music library .... :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson