Mac Mini/XBMC - was krankshaft format solution found

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Apr 7 14:58:23 EDT 2011

On 07 Apr 2011, at 01:01 , John Rennie wrote:
> The main reason I've stuck with the Mac Mini is that the quality of
> the audio circuit, i.e. the DAC, is very good. It's noticably better
> than my Revo. Having said that, if you have a home cinema system with
> a digital audio connection to the amp there wouldn't be any
> difference between the two. Even so I'd still keep the Mac because,
> well, it's gorgeous :-)

Also, I can buy a Mac Mini in the US, drop it into my carry-on, and take it to South America -- probably more cheaply than I could buy it _in_ South America _including_ the air fare.  OK, that might change as the dollar keeps tanking :) but whatever. :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson