Using an iPad - was krankshaft format solution found

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 10 08:54:48 EDT 2011

Thanks for taking the time to enlighten me! You make it sound like a gadget
I must have. I am very interested in something that enables me to read PDFs
and get online quickly. ther are other options for tablets which I haven't
looked at like one produced by Asus. I resisted buying an Archos at the time
because I didn't have faith in its realiblity and the screen was too small.
The PMP seems to have died to to be reborn as the tablet.

I have been looking at XMBC. I have tried it on Windows 7 PC. Its a good as
a media centre (less clumsy than Micosoft's!), especially for large music
collections. It seems fairly easy to configure but i am finding some minor
problems with some video file types, like WMV, but as i didn't record them I
don't know if the problem lies with a bad recording. I'll try in on a Mac
soon.

BTW, how can an iPad help with XMBC?