Using an iPad - was krankshaft format solution found

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 11 20:31:17 EDT 2011

I can see that a the tablet idea is a good one, but looking at the specs of
an iPad, I can't see that its not that good. The iPad 2 is not rumored to be
much better. I have read that real advances can expected with the iPad 3!
Apparently, although presumably you can attach a bluetooth keyboard, you
can't use a pointing device?

There are some alternatives running Android, which allow the use of USB
ports and memory cards which makes much more sense

iTunes-- I will not buy from iTunes. There is nothing in their stores in
Asia anyway as American companies think that people will pirate the
contents, leaving you little choice but.... The common stuff is so easy to
find why pay $10.00 for an album which is only lossy files?

You can use Google's word processor and spreadsheets but they are not very
good and no one really wants everything they write probed by Google. "Cloud"
computing is slow coming.