Using an iPad - was krankshaft format solution found

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 13 05:17:45 EDT 2011

I am sure you are right about tablets, but I am still holding on that one.
In Asia people love all these digital devices. You see OAPs with their smart
phones, whereas in the UK the same age group can hardly send an email.

A tablet of some kind would seem like a very good thing to travel with, to
read your Lonely Planet Guides, read email, etc. Wi-fi is everywhere now.

iTunes is a huge success. Steve Jobs knows how to market products, but its
sad that sound quality is going down not up with the "iPod". The younger
audience don't acre, but I guess that lossless, even HD, music will be
common soon.

I know what you man about Google. Gmail is good. I don't write anything that
would interest them or anyone else.