Live Legends Laser Disc extra track?

Mike Holmes fofp at STAFFMAIL.ED.AC.UK
Fri Apr 15 10:32:52 EDT 2011

Did someone recently mention that it was thought this has an extra track?

Just started a new job and a contact there this morning mentioned he has
kit which can play a laser disc and transfer it to DVD. Worth a shot?

His colleague mentioned that he somewhere has a Marc Bolan compliation
DVD which features the Hawkwind appearance on the Marc Bolan show. It
would be nice to get a better-than-VHS copy of that and I'll arrange
this with him. Does anyone know what the DVD is? Seems I should add it
to my kollection...

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.