Motorhead - The World is Yours CD Pack £2

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 15 10:36:02 EDT 2011

I've been asked by a couple of people if I can obtain copies for them.

I'll be going into town next Saturday and if they have some left I'll
collect for those who have asked.

I'm not sure of the postage cost but I won't rip anyone off so if anyone
wants me to see if they have copies for them and prepared to cover my costs
then please contact me offline with your address and I'll get you a copy and
make arrangements for payment once I have a copy I can get weighed.

Regards,

Steve