Off::What do do, where to go

Rus Hall buzzardo7777 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 19 14:37:41 EDT 2011

Next month I will be attending a trade show in Munich and as I have never been to Germany, let alone Europe in general, I was wondering what are the things that I should/shouldn't do with my "copious" spare time (I doubt I will have much if any down time, but you never know).

Also, are there any vegan-friendly restaurants, people have tried?

"Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them, you are a mile away, and they have no shoes." -- Jack Handey "The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it's just sort of a tired feeling." -- Paula Poundstone"If I can make just one person laugh, I am already doing better than Tony Danza." -- Emo PhillipsMagister Mundi sum!