OFF Motorhead Magazine / CD / Picks / Badge

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 19 16:26:33 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I picked up a few extra copies today just in case anyone else would like
one.

In the UK total cost inc P&P would be £5 as they are wider than the
"letterbox" max the post office allow on size.

I'm sorry but I got a price to the States and this is rather expensive £15
(due to weight) equivalent to $25 at exchange rate.

If anyone is interested in one of the spares can they contact me off line
and I'll pass on my paypal details or address if you wish to send cash (I'm
visiting the States later in the year so would accept cash in $ if easier
than sending £15 via paypal).

Thanks

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree