[Hawkwind] Leave No Star Unturned CD

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 2 14:32:17 EDT 2011

The booklet does say the sound recording is owned by EMI, so I expect the
band will be paid (there is also a comment I read somewhere that Easy Action
actually pay their royalties.

I will repeat that this is a good quality recording for it's age except for
a couple of dropouts and one distinctly odd sound (as if its a tape that's
been reused) and certainly one I'd recommend.

And don't forget the vinyl is due out just for Mike!

Steve