(OFF): test (ramblin)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 9 19:09:10 EDT 2011

By the way Mary, I was thinking-  if my cat-bunny-flea-son required
grooming or nail clipping (other than I wouldn't have him), isnlt that
a primary health risk by exposure??
I was thinking if it had to be done, by a company, shouldn't they be
required to come out to the home and perform a massive sterilization
of all equipment and then there's still the horrific fear that their
clothing could contain germs from the previous pets they've been
around.
Also just a random thought-  has heroin now been trumped and is there
now a more perfect "whatever drug"??
If it exists and contains none of the baggage of the aforementioned I
think I might be game if it's legal.