test

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Aug 11 22:09:25 EDT 2011

Tim is a professional dreamer, by choice, too.  Since we can't do that
together with any lucidity, we like to be together in the waking realm. I
don't have the sound system to test the brown note, but I believe all the
necessary testing has been done.  I don't want that kind of stimulation, but
since it's all bunk, it really doesn't matter.  The past few mornings have
been really annoying, the workers are doing something outside and they wake
us with a lot of noise early in the morning, then it's all quiet for the
rest of the day, and those guys are loud, too.  They should have let us know
work was going to be done, usually they give us warning, that was enough of
a sonic attack for me.  I'll be up for a little bit, so call if you like.

Love,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 3:15 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: test

On 8/9/11, mary ann sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> I missed all the fun while sleeping.

I think almost all the fun I have is when I am sleeping. And I've gotten
oh-so-skilled at living in the dream realm. However, "boys just wanna have
fun" too, and since you really missied nothing, I for one one would be
slightly entertained if you would get round to the brown note and tell us if
it at least helps with the morning biz :) I can (probably) dig up the link
out of my mail if it's gone missing again.