(OFF): test (ramblin)

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Aug 11 22:18:54 EDT 2011

You talk about me being paranoid, concerning the cat? I guess the groomers
need to be sterilized after treating each pet.
    Concerning the opiates, the former bass player from Alice In Chains died
a while ago, and he'd been using something called oxymorphone, the spelling
could be wrong.  What I take is hidromorphone,(the dilaudid),  percosette is
oxycontin, and vicadan is hidrocodone, and percs are stronger, so I'd think
this oxymorph might even be stronger than my dilaudid, but I don't know much
about it, I did a bit of research, and couldn't find much on it, so I really
don't know.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 7:09 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: (OFF): test (ramblin)

By the way Mary, I was thinking-  if my cat-bunny-flea-son required grooming
or nail clipping (other than I wouldn't have him), isnlt that a primary
health risk by exposure??
I was thinking if it had to be done, by a company, shouldn't they be
required to come out to the home and perform a massive sterilization of all
equipment and then there's still the horrific fear that their clothing could
contain germs from the previous pets they've been around.
Also just a random thought-  has heroin now been trumped and is there now a
more perfect "whatever drug"??
If it exists and contains none of the baggage of the aforementioned I think
I might be game if it's legal.