test

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 11 22:26:02 EDT 2011

DAMN!!!  it took her a bit, but she did good. I wanted to quote the
SERIAL KILLER lyrics as having obviously been written for me, and make
the quote "that which flees my truths shall eat them along with their
teeth"
But it is till a matter of finding out WHAT black hole out in space
you and Tim have found and LETTING ME INTO IT!!!!
I am sure anyone who's noticed the Texas heat-wave will understand my
position, and since you donlt seem to have the guts to say "Mike
Savatage SUCKS", I sentence you to point the remaining 5 songs out the
window at the workers in the morning, just as I would do, and did
about 2 days, ago. Nah hit 'em with all 6