OFF: Nektar/Brainticket/Huw shows

Hawkwind Junkie Bum insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 18 23:49:28 EDT 2011

Thanks keith for breaking the deafening silence, thanks Eli, of course
I was expecting you, and TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY NOT SERIOUS BS MODE FULL
ON:
You guys know what you have to do right??
It ain't pretty and I dislike it more than you, but in the name of Huw
what were the names of those 2 female skaters
Harrigan??
I forgot,