OFF: Space Rock Tour setlist at Lancaster PA

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Aug 21 02:55:38 EDT 2011

Hi Folks...great time...LOVED Brainticket with the Farflung boys.  They were truly awesome and played a longer set than on previous nights I guess.  Meager attendance, 60 or 70 maybe, but this was in a really small town and most people in SE Pennsylvania will go to the show tomorrow instead I assume.  Here are the setlists from what I can remember, not exact probably.

Keith H.

7:40-8:10 Mechanical Fox
Unknown

~8:30-9:00 Huw Lloyd-Langton

Outside The Law
The 5th Second of Forever/(HLL's) Wind Of Change/The 5th Second of Forever
Hurry On Sundown
Wars Are The Hobby There
Rocky Paths

9:15-10:05 Brainticket

Black Sand
Like A Place In The Sun
Egyptian Kings
Places Of Light (I think)
(There's A Shadow) Watchin' You
One Morning
Sitar Solo (Joel)
Unknown 1966-piece (Tommy G. Lead Vocals)*

*newly added

10:35-11:55 Nektar

Crying In The Dark
King Of Twilight