Zoo EP

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 22 05:37:33 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,

Link here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sunshine-Special-E-P/dp/B005G9HK08/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314005660&sr=8-1

It's Hawkwind Zoo tracks and is meant to compliment Parallel Universe.

Costs £1.69 to download and won't be available physically.

Can anyone update on whether these are previously unreleased versions or
not. I thought some were meant to be, but does not say this anywhere on the
page.

Steve

On 22 August 2011 10:12, Mike Holmes <fofp at staffmail.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 21/08/2011 09:24, Steve Freight wrote:
>
>> is now available to  download from Amazon - just doing it now
>>

> What is this?
>
> FoFP
>
> --

View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree