OFF: Nektar/Brainticket/Huw shows

Arin Komins akomins at UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu Aug 25 10:20:00 EDT 2011

Hopefully we'll be at the Darien show (just around the corner for us....)

Arin
Arin Komins
Solutions Architecture Consultant
University of Chicago/IT Services/IT Project Delivery
1155 E. 60th St. #409, Chicago, IL 60637
tel: (773)834-4087
fax: (773)702-0559
akomins at uchicago.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On Behalf Of John Majka
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 9:14 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: OFF: Nektar/Brainticket/Huw shows

I am pretty sure I'll be heading off to St. Louis for tonight's show.  Hope to see some of you there...  I will hopefully have a gig report, but then again I am still intending to get around to posting my gig report from the
2002 Hawkwind Summer Camp in Devon!
John Majka

don't know how many of you might be elsewhere and if these have been seen, but Jim sent me these pics. I can't see the other recipients, But I see somneone I know liked them,......

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=247866571920604&set=a.247863935254201
.64479.236634059710522&type=1&theater