BOC and Uriah Heep

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Aug 25 13:00:44 EDT 2011

On 22 Aug 2011, at 08:47, John McIntyre wrote:
> October 10 BOC and Uriah Heep will be playing Huntington, New
> York.  This info is from the Uriah Heep newsletter, and it is not
> clear who will be headlining.

In '93 or thereabouts former list-member David Kuznick and I went to
see a triple-bill of BÖC, Uriah Heep, and Wishbone Ash somewhere in
the vicinity of Huntington.  Excellent show. I was especially
impressed by Heep, about whom I knew nothing at the time, but who
turned in a really good performance.  Good stuff.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson