Hawkwind tour - Sheffield Meet Up...

Stephen Lindsey steve.lindsey at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 2 23:18:56 EST 2011

goddamn bl**pin lucky f***ng b*s*r*s......

Ok, I did get to see our boys at the Isle Of Wight festy last summer,
but you get to see them every year, and muktiple datez. geeezz
I mean I did my best to try and get them hooked up with a promoter here this year,
what more do I have to do...  maybe I should come over this time nezt year hmmm