Hawkwind tour - Sheffield Meet Up...

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 6 11:59:29 EST 2011

II wish I was "well" enough to function and be a part of these affairs

ah well, I guess once again I save a wad on ticket price, gallons of
beer, the hassle of looking for another human being willing to go to a
show with me, etc, and one with wheels to boot...

have a better time than ever before, forge a new, improved, better,
reality for the entire planet with it.

GO JOHNNY GO GO GO