(off) shout OUT SWEEEEEEDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Prog Rock Mag)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 8 14:49:06 EST 2011

Just in case the forces responsible for the promo copy of the Prog
Rock magazine and CD that just arrived are on here....

I was craving this for the dust-jacket alone, I have a feeling I am
going to be seeing this daily for a long time, maybe for the rest of
my life like Judge Trev's Atomgods LP art on the wall.
I will be charged by just the cover for a week, before I ever need to read it...
I foresee some seriously private air guitar and leaping about on the horizon.
THANK YOU does not cover it

WE ARE ALL ONE.......