[Hawkwind] Hawkwind Sheffield - Manchester et al

Stephen Lindsey steve.lindsey at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 9 22:32:31 EST 2011

thanks Jill, excellent review, amazing to hear they're playin gnew songs
aho was doing the spoken word bits  ? Dibs ?
Was Tim Blake there ?  oh and the violinist was playing ?

sorry you hate my hometownthough,
yep, don't order Italian food in Manchester, sorry could have told you that ......