[Hawkwind] Hawkwind Sheffield - Manchester et al

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Dec 12 11:01:16 EST 2011

On 09 Dec 2011, at 20:49 , strobridge jill wrote:
> Assassins - with a long, long indy disco drum set <a bit too long for my
> liking but others enjoyed it - and done by some electronic drum kit thingy
> rather than by Richard> in the middle section

Yeah, they've been doing that electronica/techno breakdown thing in the middle of Assassins for yonks now -- at least since around the time that "Space Is Their (Palestine)" popped up on IITBOTFTBD, since I recall it being the electronica/techno breakdown thing in the middle of Assassins back in the mid/late 90s, at least.  I wonder if it's _still_ theoretically "Space Is Their (Palestine)" or whether it's just random electronica/techno breakdown? Not that "Space Is Their (Palestine)" was ever really very far from just random electronica/techno breakdown anyway ....  I never really liked it, but my own ideas on how to approach "Hassan-i Sabbah" are readily available online! :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson