(OFF) OMG USA improving???

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 14 06:50:29 EST 2011

Since my expuslison the other day, now, apparently the TSA security is
under serious scrutiny, as it is bullshit anyway, terrorists could
attack the lines and it is cancerous....not to mention kinky

and they just said commercials on TV will have to decrease
volume.....(to match the actual shows) This has caused me violent
mental disturbance for years.

what will I do in a better USA??

I don't care, bring it IN  AQUAMEN!!!!!!!!

In Hawkwind news, Matthew Wright is causing a furor, and Hawkwind has
called for his defense, mostly out of concern for his physical safety
I think.