What the Future Sounded Like - part 1 of 3

Horse horse at DARKSTAR.UK.NET
Wed Dec 14 06:43:22 EST 2011

Yeah - it probably did go through OK but often I don't get posts that I
send showing up in my in-box so I thought I'd re-send just to make sure.
No spamming intended and apologies to other list folk for multiple posts
- mea culpa!

Horse

PS You gotta love Delia - a true genius.