What the Future Sounded Like - part 1 of 3

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 14 06:58:20 EST 2011

this forum is like a ghost town anyway. Not that it isn't  superb or anything.
please, post more.
anything.
post multples and duplicates if it suits you.
swear.
be free.
It came through nov 30th, to confirm.