(OFF) Cell Phone Ban In Cars, (USA) GOOOO FEDS!!!

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 14 09:51:00 EST 2011

I am not familiar with that, Mike. I believe today they are to vote on Internet copyright laws though and that doesn't sound good.

From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 4:23 AM
Subject: (OFF) Cell Phone Ban In Cars, (USA) GOOOO FEDS!!!

OMG, a superb thing coming from the federal goverment.
PLEASE
show me where I can support this, where I live "NOBODY" can handle ANY
electronic device in the car, and I will soon pull people out of their
movng vehicles and beat them to within inches of their lives (or give
it hell, you should see me already), and I will also bash the shit out
of their cars.
There seems to be a trend HERE that the majority of people are already
on the phone before they leave their parking lot.
GO FEDS!!!!!!!

Multi-tasking is another STUPID LIE