(OFF) Cell Phone Ban In Cars, (USA) GOOOO FEDS!!!

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 14 11:40:34 EST 2011

We live in a corporatocracy, I'm sure enough politicians are owned by phone service providers. I think it would be real hard to shut down their use. I believe that use near military bases is prohibited and has been for years.

From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: (OFF) Cell Phone Ban In Cars, (USA) GOOOO FEDS!!!

and sorry, before I think about reaching for the med cabinet to
counter the coffee and hunger, to be clear, the feds WANT to take away
ALL electronic communications besides GPS or something. It is not
necessarily going to happen.
There was a (semi) trucker on saying that it IS fact for commercial
drivers starting next year, and the he cannot even lift a phone to his
ear for an emergency call.
I myself think emergency calls should be fine, and there should be a
way to prove that is what you were doing.
I expect the public to whine incessantly to the point that what really
happens is these 16 year old girls (sorry) testing while on the
highway is STOPPED. no that I have had a problem with THEM. I do
battle with adults from the moment I leave my parking lot to the
moment I get back to it.
they also want to raise the age for drivers permit to 18.
I hate cell phones. They track you with them and share info about you
with them and if google doesn't stop trying to get a mobile number
from me I'll I'll.....

close the curtains and go to sleep?

Supposedly tracking devices are now being found on some people's cars.
The trend happening in the USA must be stopped at the cost of many
many human deaths, if necessary, IMHO