(OFF) Cell Phone Ban In Cars, (USA) GOOOO FEDS!!!

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 14 15:15:15 EST 2011

On 12/14/11, gary shindler <bewlay68 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> We live in a corporatocracy, I'm sure enough politicians are owned by phone
> service providers. I think it would be real hard to shut down their use. I
> believe that use near military bases is prohibited and has been for years.

It's not even certain what all that radioactive emission might be
doing to health, with all the towers anyway. recemt studies DO show a
seeming link to a kind of brain tumor with at least some. Again, in my
opinion, politicians should live in fear of their head exploding, at
least to send a message to the REAL people running the show, who are
doing things like messing with the weather and the food supply.
I ask: is there 1 thing that is not a lie?
Time to put down the dope , the football, the whatever distractions
that make citizens docile ands get ready for war
we are being enslaved and it's been planned for decades.
The general population are considered "biologocal assets, if "we" are
even still THAT lucky.
I perosnally do not think the public has a chance, it has allowed
itself to be blind too long, but making things more of a mess would be
my idea.
They'll probably just start setting off earthquakes and bombs and ww3.
or whatever if the people rise up.
I am CERTAINLY not suggeting that ANY ordinary citizens EVER be
harmed, nor that I myself lack the skill to know who might need to be,
but somebody can figure it out