Used Space Rock $6 CD blowout(Sorry for the email.)

Elipxr5 elipxr5 at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 14 20:17:58 EST 2011

Sorry folks. I didn't mean to reply to the list, and didn't realize I had been contacted on the list. Sorry about that.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Galusha <hrpufnstuf at ISP.COM>
To: BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Wed, Dec 14, 2011 3:12 pm
Subject: Used Space Rock $6 CD blowout

Hi,

A friend of mine who is helping me to find a CD directed me to this list
today.  He is trying to contact you as well, on my behalf.  His name is
Daan.

I am looking for Anubian Lights Electro Head Lounge Companion.  If you still
have this CD, could you please save it for me?  I definitely want to
purchase it.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Nik Rokks!  Anubian Lights Rokk!  Hawk Rokks!

James