OFF) virtual cocktails for ALL...THANK YOU (U.S.) FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 15 14:51:26 EST 2011

After 8 months of nervous hell, I am NOT being handed my death
sentence, so I now begin the journey back to warm and rosey....

Could somebody please just convince the people controlling the world
to take human life into fun new waters of r-n-r and RnR and nudity and
respect for life and planet....?

Please find some captivating uses for that neato hidden
tech....instead of quakes, bombs and aero-viruses (so say some), along
with god knows what all potential horrors...

back to me cormer

P-H-E-W

(trail of tiny bubbles *************)