OFF) virtual cocktails for ALL...Ummm, correction, blush sorry sorry sorry

Mike Holmes fofp at STAFFMAIL.ED.AC.UK
Fri Dec 16 06:33:22 EST 2011

On 16/12/2011 02:45, mike coleman wrote:
> ******cringe******
> While I know I am confusing often, and I also realise I am REALLY
> "looking" like a bubble-gum chewing "_ _ _ _-off",  I expect anyone
> who read this, if anyone did,  to know I meant "death sentence"......
>
> I just got the weight of the world off my shoulders today, when I was
> expecting my usual Christmas alone here, cold, and a bit sad thinking
> of my mother to be ruined by having to get probed and prodded on the
> 28th. But I am a good boy, despite my ranting and they saw my truth
> and gave me my cold xmas back. Now it might even seem a lot better!!!
>
> I can barely get myself fed through each day, for various reasons, but
> I just needed to say how thankful I REALLY REALLY am that I am still
> alive with the help of the government here, as disgusting as that may
> be to most of you. I truly am not taking advantage of anything unless
> anyone prefers me deceased.
> I cannot now think of some Hawkwind stuff to put here so please let
> this be understood and sorry yet another thing to delete.
> I'll be back with something more useful, when I am ready.

I dunno if you intended this to come across as "OMG I *DON'T* HAVE
CANCER. I'M GOING TO LIIIIIVE!!!!!"

but it does.

So Congrats and all that. I've no doubt this will make for a
considerably happier xmas. Have a good one. I'll raise a pint to you on
xmas day...

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.