OFF) virtual cocktails for ALL...Ummm, correction, blush sorry sorry sorry

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 16 07:11:57 EST 2011

On 12/16/11, Mike Holmes <fofp at staffmail.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> > I dunno if you intended this to come across as "OMG I *DON'T* HAVE
> CANCER. I'M GOING TO LIIIIIVE!!!!!"
>
> but it does.
>
> So Congrats and all that. I've no doubt this will make for a
> considerably happier xmas. Have a good one. I'll raise a pint to you on
> xmas day...
>
> FoFP

NO!!!  But I figured it would come across ODDLY. Please. don't even
THIINK that. I am afraid to check, but will get checked sooner than
later.
I guess cancer is still better than killer, and it just meant my SS
seems to be reset.
Have that pinit!!!
cheers