OFF) virtual cocktails for ALL...Ummm, correction, blush sorry sorry sorry

stewartbas at AOL.COM stewartbas at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 15 23:18:38 EST 2011

Alone???Have you eaten Bun Bun?
You C**t.

Lovingly,
Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Thu, Dec 15, 2011 9:46 pm
Subject: Re: OFF) virtual cocktails for ALL...Ummm, correction, blush sorry sorry sorry

******cringe******
hile I know I am confusing often, and I also realise I am REALLY
looking" like a bubble-gum chewing "_ _ _ _-off",  I expect anyone
ho read this, if anyone did,  to know I meant "death sentence"......
I just got the weight of the world off my shoulders today, when I was
xpecting my usual Christmas alone here, cold, and a bit sad thinking
f my mother to be ruined by having to get probed and prodded on the
8th. But I am a good boy, despite my ranting and they saw my truth
nd gave me my cold xmas back. Now it might even seem a lot better!!!
I can barely get myself fed through each day, for various reasons, but
 just needed to say how thankful I REALLY REALLY am that I am still
live with the help of the government here, as disgusting as that may
e to most of you. I truly am not taking advantage of anything unless
nyone prefers me deceased.
 cannot now think of some Hawkwind stuff to put here so please let
his be understood and sorry yet another thing to delete.
'll be back with something more useful, when I am ready.