OFF) virtual cocktails for ALL...Ummm, correction, blush sorry sorry sorry

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 17 10:53:27 EST 2011

On 12/15/11, stewartbas at aol.com <stewartbas at aol.com> wrote:
> Alone???Have you eaten Bun Bun?
> You C**t.
>
> Lovingly,
> Bill

I hope you have 1 200millionth of an idea of the point you make here......
I am not even shy to mention that last night I broke down in tears
telling god (you know. THUNDER CHIEF) how much I love him and asked
for protection to "keep us on the road" a long, long,  time together.
I ask that often but I have never broken down as much as last night.
Maybe to do with my mania, and having scared a friend away FOREVER
yesterday, when old friends coming are in such short supply. Oh well
he's also just scared of this part of town. But he's never coming
again.....still friends.....just can't be physically with me.

Lovingly back @, (trying to wake up enough as I type to sign funny name)
oh fukkit
Mike