OFF: recent Motorhead albums (was: Music as a drug)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Feb 3 08:50:08 EST 2011

On 02 Feb 2011, at 19:07 , Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
> I waver about _1916_, there's a bit too much dead water towards the end and the production feels scritchy to me. _Bastards_ and _Sacrifice_ however, yes, for sure!

OK, _1916_ does tail off a bit, but I would say that the production remains the worst thing about what is, song-wise, a fairly strong album.  But, yeah: I think I could have mixed it better!  Possibly _Bastards_ and _Sacrifice_ sound better because, well, they sound better! :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson