OFF: recent Motorhead albums (was: Music as a drug)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Feb 3 22:56:21 EST 2011

On 03 Feb 2011, at 12:07 , mike coleman wrote:
> I just looked and it's got more than I thought...(1916)...it's 1 ,2, 8
> and 10 for me, but it might be "love me forever" and "no voices" just
> screwing everything up for me

"Love Me Forever" is different, but good I think.  I remember the live version on the "Everything Louder Than Everything Else" video (did that make DVD? It's good ....) being very worthy.

But, "No Voices in the Sky"!?  One of my favorite songs on the album! :)  Also: "Angel City"!  The piano, the horn section ... it's just so Lemmy indulging his old time rock'n'roll fantasies. :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson