OFF: recent Motorhead albums (was: Music as a drug)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 4 08:46:51 EST 2011

On 2/4/11, Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I used to live in Edmonton at one time. A very unremarkable place. I wonder
> where the Sundown used to be? There shoud be a plaque! :)

Meanwhile I managed to dig up  a cool page showing that poster, from
Koichiro's (Koh's) Japanese site, but he's moved and rearranged
things, and this was no small feat for me!!
Sadly unless you have some functions on your PCs I don't know about I
can't crack jokes about what Dave might have hanging from his
pocket(s)
link http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/hawkwind/japanesesite/discography/spaceritualjap.html